CHAKRA IMMERSION: Tribal Grounding with the Root Chakra
A "chakra" is an energetic grounding point or center that links the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of the human being. Body Art Motion presents a collaborative series of 7 Educational Chakra Immersions that explore in-depth, multi-facilitated material for each of the 7 main Chakras. You can attend the immersions separately, or all of them. These courses can be used as Continuing Education Credits for International Yoga Alliance, or you can attend for personal interest and self-growth. Workshops take place at Yoga Therapy and Bodywork, located at 202, 1933 - 10 Ave. SW Calgary, Alberta
TRIBAL GROUNDING with the Root Chakra
Tribal Grounding is the first in our Chakra Immersion Series. We will learn and explore all aspects connected to the "Root Chakra" including anatomy & physiology (both energetic and physical), philosophy from different cultures and therapies, and the emotional psychosomatics often related to this chakra.
Presentations by stellar group of teachers:
- Ray Hawkins: Primal Design Functional Movement: from womb to walking. Anatomy of the feet, legs and pelvic floor with standing postures to ground ourselves.
- Tanya Lee: Mental/emotional concepts connected with security & belonging, sense of tribe/family, personal lineage, belief that we have the right to be here.
- Amy MacLeod: Feeling supported by Mother Earth with environmentally conscious self-care practices.
- Tenille Willowtree: Root Chakra Vibrational Medicine, crystal bowl therapy
- Kay Ku: Indigenous Smudging Ceremony and connecting with our ancestors.
To register and save your spot, please send Paypal or e-transfer to email@example.com for $200. Early Bird Incentive $150 if registered prior to Oct.12, 2017
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org