CHAKRA IMMERSION: EMPOWERMENT CENTER
A Body Art Motion CHAKRA IMMERSION - educational & explorative journey connecting to our personal power, self-confidence, willpower and mind to body connection.
A "chakra" is an energetic grounding point or center that links the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of the human being. Body Art Motion presents a collaborative series of 7 Educational Chakra Immersions that explore in-depth, multi-facilitated material for each of the 7 main Chakras. You can attend the immersions separately, or all of them. These courses can be used as Continuing Education Credits for International Yoga Alliance, or you can attend for personal interest and self-growth.
- Gut Instinct: listening to the body's feedback and acting on it with the intelligence of the mind.
- Self-Confidence and Personal Empowerment vs Ego over-identification: exploring healthy self-esteem, mental constructs around our beliefs, cultivating courage for the path of individuation, and releasing the ego to acts of service
- Conscious Collaboration: how to recognize what you bring to the table for conscious co-creative experience
- Physical health and Willpower: how to make your personal wellness a priority and stick to it!
- Anatomy, physiology and functional movement of the core, diaphragm and digestive system.
- Solar Chakra Vibrational Medicine, crystal bowl therapy with Tenille Willowtree.
To register and save your spot, please send Paypal or e-transfer to email@example.com for $200. Early Bird Incentive $150 if registered prior to Nov6th, 2017
We also believe that finances should not get in the way of personal development. If this course truly speaks to you, but you honestly cannot afford it, please send me us email with why you want to attend the course and how much you can afford to pay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org