After so much fun holiday cheer, I bet you're ready to dance and sweat!!!
For 2018, I'm finally going to follow through with the BAM online studio! Yes, for realz! I've been plotting out what I need to gather and get into place in order to make it happen the way I've dreamed about it! It's going to be amazing and filled with so many drills and warm-ups and workouts and inspirational talks <3
I just need to raise some funds and this Bootcamp/Dancecamp is the first fundraiser! It's designed for everyone who has gone through the Level 1 Hot Pot ITS course, so we can get brushed up on our technique and breathe new life/inspiration into the material!
We will get clear on technique, dance with each other in an interactive setting, and explore how to enhance our personal dance practices!
- Dance Posture 101: Exercises and warm-ups to prep your body to dance with precise, functional, athlete poise.
- Review/Polish Technique for Slow and Fast Vocabulary, Ground Zero Positions, Fadebacks, Lateral Travel with Stall Moves, and Leadership Skills for Clear Improv Communication.
- Practice Formation Changes from Stagger to Circle to Chorusline, and how to Modify Stall Moves depending on what type of formation you're dancing in.
- Tap into Musicality: dancing beyond the counts to feel the music!
- Technique for Partner Duets: How to dance with a partner and practices that you can do with a friend
Sat & Sun Jan13th/14th: 10am-3pm (30min lunch break)
100% of tuition from the dancecamp will be put towards the development of the BAM Online Studio that will offer both yoga and dance tutorials for home practice! We are aiming to launch the studio early Spring 2018!
Room will be limited to the first 15 people to send $150 via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org